Open 7 days a week! 7am to 7pm
Socialization, exercise, training and FUN in a safe, supervised environment.
If you have to work a long day, drop your dog off at Wagging Tails Pet Resort & Spaw – a 9,000-square-foot, clean, safe daycare on 6 acres! Your pet’s day will include playtime, nap time, treat time, more play time, some training and even a few days of arts & crafts!
Our outdoor fenced-in play area features professional dog play equipment, bone and paw-shaped splash pools, bubbles, ball pits and more! For the older dogs that just want to chillax, we offer a quiet area for them to lounge and relax as much as they want! Play groups are separated by size, breed and temperament.
Plus, from April to October, our daycare offers a unique opportunity for your dog to swim in our 45’ saltwater pool!
Your dog will return home tired and happy after a day with their furry friends. And you can schedule a bath, massage, a la carte grooming services and other activities and extras for your pet to enjoy during their day at doggie daycare.
- Dogs 6 months of age and older must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs must be on a veterinarian approved flea or tick preventative.
- Proof of up-to-date Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Bordetella and canine influenza vaccines are required.
- Please contact us for age requirements.
- All dogs must have a temperament evaluation prior to their acceptance into our daycare program.
- If your dog exhibits signs of aggression towards other dogs, we regret that they will not be accepted into daycare.
- Reservations are required. Last minute cancellations apply. Deposits are required.
- Half Day: $18 plus tax (5 hours)
- Full Day: $25 plus tax
- Ask us about daycare packages and specials
Doggie daycare is open 7 days a week from 7am to 7pm.
Pickup must be by 7pm. Any dogs present after 7pm will incur an overnight boarding fee.