Open 7 days a week! 6:30am to 7pm
Socialization, exercise, training and FUN in a safe, supervised environment.
If you have to work a long day, drop your dog off at Wagging Tails Pet Resort & Spaw – a 9,000-square-foot, clean, safe daycare on 6 acres! Your pet’s day will include playtime, nap time, treat time, more play time, some training and even a few days of arts & crafts!
Our outdoor fenced-in play area features professional dog play equipment, bone and paw-shaped splash pools, bubbles, ball pits and more! For the older dogs that just want to chillax, we offer a quiet area for them to lounge and relax as much as they want! Play groups are separated by size, breed and temperament.
Plus, from April to October, our daycare offers a unique opportunity for your dog to swim in our 45’ saltwater pool!
Your dog will return home tired and happy after a day with their furry friends. And you can schedule a bath, massage, a la carte grooming services and other activities and extras for your pet to enjoy during their day at doggie daycare.
- We offer pet care for all ages! Please contact us to discuss your dog's age and the appropriate programs that we offer for your dog's age.
- Dogs 12 months of age and older SHOULD be spayed or neutered. However, we understand that many breeders and veterinarians are recommending later ages for the surgeries. So, Wagging Tails will discuss with you the options we offer based on your pet's age, behaviors and training. If your dog is over 12 months of age and is not spayed or neutered, this does not mean that they are not eligible for our daycare program. It means that we will evaluate their behaviors and place them in the appropriate playgroups or individual care program. Please contact us with any questions.
- Dogs must be on a veterinarian approved flea or tick preventative.
- Proof of up-to-date Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Bordetella and Canine influenza vaccines are required.
- All dogs must have a temperament evaluation prior to their acceptance into our daycare program.
- If your dog exhibits signs of aggression towards other dogs, we regret that they will not be accepted into daycare.
- Reservations are required. Last minute cancellations and no show fees apply.
Doggie daycare is open 7 days a week from 6:30am to 7pm.
Pickup must be by 7pm. Any dogs present after 7pm will incur an overnight boarding fee.