At Wagging Tails Pet Resort & Spaw, we want to be your pet's home, away from home. While you’re away, relax and know your dog is having a blast here, on a vacation of his own! With spacious, clean overnight rooms, outdoor patios and days spent with friends playing in daycare, this is the next best place to home!
Your dog will enjoy an indoor suite with a door to their outdoor, private patio, exercise or playtime throughout the day, and plenty of love from our staff. Each room is equipped with raised Kuranda beds and fleece bedding. We keep our pet guests’ quarters clean, comfortable and relaxing. Staff live right on property for 24-hour care. Whether your pet is spending the night, the week or more, your pet will be pampered in a safe, nurturing, social environment.
Our professional, well-trained staff is always at your pet’s beck-and-call and is happy to lavish him or her with love and attention throughout their entire stay.
- On 6 acres in the CT countryside
- 45' saltwater pool
- 14000 sf of artificial turf play yards
- Soothing calm music
- Climate controlled- AC and heat
- Spa grade lavender diffuser to calm and relax pets
- Raised Kuranda dog beds in each room
- Offering activities & extras like individual nature trail walks, maple bacon ice cream, pool use, raw beef marrow bones, peanut butter stuffed kongs, Lick it toys and more to pamper your pet with!
- Each suite has its very own outdoor patio
- Staff live on property for 24 hour care
- Daily Report Cards sent to parents
- Dishwasher to sanitize pet bowls
- Washer/dryer to clean and sanitize all bedding
- Air scrubbing HVAC systems kill airborne virus and germs
- Individual lockers to store your pet's personal items and treats
- Open 7 days a week for easy drop off and pick up.
Additional pampering & pricing - (pricing is subject to change without prior notice)
- Board and Train Program
- Brush Out (10 minutes): $10/day
- Ear Cleaning
- Entry Bath: $30
- Exit Baths: $30 full groom fees based on breed and coat condition
- Eye Cleaning
- Feeding Fee if we supply the food: $3/meal
- Frozen treat (maple bacon ice cream)
- Fuzzy, warm, fleece blankets
- Individual walks for those pets who are shy
- Lick It toy with peanut butter
- Nail Trim: $15
- Nature Trail Walks
- Peanut butter filled kong
- Pool pass for daily swimming: $10/day
- One-on-One Playtime for those who don't play well with others: $10
- Raw Beef Marrow Bone
- Tooth Brushing
- Treadmill Pupercise session: $10 for 15 min, $20 for 30 min
- $50 per night plus tax (includes daycare if dog is cleared for group play) This is essentially only $22/night)! 2nd dog same family (if sharing a room) is $40/night
- 50% deposit is required to reserve your pet's room. See Client Agreement for cancellation policies.
- Pets of the same family may room together. Based on availability.
- Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, Bordetella, Canine influenza vaccines must be up to date.
- We operate the same as a human resort. Check in time is 1pm - any check in earlier than that is an additional $18 fee. Check out time is noon - departures after that time incur an additional nightly fee. We do need to clean rooms prior to the next dog checking in, so we do have a strict checkout time policy. We do not mind dogs staying later, or coming earlier, but there IS an additional fee.
- All guests staying 3 nights or more are required to have an Exit Bath day of check out. This ensures they're clean and smelling fresh for you!(Additional fee)
- Your pet's vaccine records
- Your pet's food in labeled containers
- Your pet's medication in original labeled prescription bottles (Yes we do administer insulin, pills, ointments and liquids)
- A pet in good health and flea/tick free
What not to bring
- Sick or injured pets
- Bedding or toys (we have plenty and can't promise your pet will return home with them)