At Wagging Tails Pet Resort & Spaw, we want to be your pet’s home, away from home. While you’re away, relax and know your dog is having a blast here, on a vacation of his own! With spacious, clean overnight rooms and days spent with friends playing in daycare, this is the next best place to home! We also offer cage free accommodations at our West Hartford location. Dogs must undergo an evaluation for cage free overnight boarding. If your dog does not fit our social and behavioral criteria for cage free, then we will offer boarding room accommodations, or pet sitting at your home.
As our guest, your dog will enjoy plenty of exercise and playtime throughout the day, and loads of love from our staff. Each room is equipped with a raised Kuranda bed and fleece bedding. We keep our pet guests’ quarters clean, comfortable and relaxing. Overnight staff are on hand to sleep with your pet. Whether your pet is spending the night, the week, or more, your pet will be pampered in a safe, nurturing, social environment. Our professional, well-trained staff is always at your pet’s beck-and-call and is happy to lavish him or her with love and attention throughout their entire stay.
- Raised Kuranda dog beds in each room
- Spacious 13000sf play area
- Soothing calm music
- Climate controlled
- Spa grade lavender diffuser to calm and relax pets
- Offering activities & extras like individual nature trail walks, maple bacon ice cream, pool use, raw beef marrow bones, peanut butter stuffed kongs, Lick it toys and more to pamper your pet with!
- Daily Report Cards sent to parents
- Dishwasher to sanitize pet bowls
- Washer/dryer to clean and sanitize all bedding
- Air scrubbing HVAC systems kill airborne virus and germs
- Individual lockers to store your pet's personal items and treats
- Open 7 days a week for easy drop off and pick up.
Additional pampering & pricing - Please note that pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Lick It toy with peanut butter
- Nail Trim: $15
- Peanut butter filled kong
- Pool pass for daily swimming: $10/day
- One-on-One Playtime for those who don't play well with others: $10
- Raw Beef Marrow Bone
- Tooth Brushing
- Treadmill Pupercise session: $10 for 15 min, $20 for 30 min
- Traditional boarding is $50 per night plus tax (includes daycare if dog is cleared for group play) This is essentially only $22/night)! 2nd dog same family (if sharing a room) is $40/night
- 50% deposit is required to reserve your pet's room. See Client Agreement for cancellation policies.
- Pets of the same family may room together. Based on availability.
- Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, Bordetella, Canine influenza vaccines must be up to date.
- We operate the same as a human resort. Check in time is 1pm - any check in earlier than that is an additional $18 fee. Check out time is between 10AM and 12:30PM - departures after that time incur an additional nightly fee. We do need to clean rooms prior to the next dog checking in, so we do have a strict checkout time policy. We do not mind dogs staying later, or coming earlier, but there IS an additional fee. No check outs will occur prior to 10AM. This allows us time to serve breakfast and to give Exit Baths to dogs prior to check out.
- All guests staying 3 nights or more are required to have an Exit Bath day of check out. This ensures they're clean and smelling fresh for you!(Additional fee)
- Your pet's vaccine records
- Your pet's food in labeled containers/bags
- Your pet's medication in original labeled prescription bottles (Yes we do administer insulin, pills, ointments and liquids)
- A pet in good health and flea/tick free
What not to bring
- Sick or injured pets
- Bedding, bowls, toys (we have plenty and can't promise your pet will return home with them)