We are currently seeking dedicated, dependable, honest, trustworthy go-getters, who are experienced animal lovers, to perform in-home pet sitting, midday dog walking, feeding, cleanup and overnight pet care.
Can you answer yes to these questions?
- Are you the type of person who would rather spend time with your pets than with your co-workers?
- Do you find yourself having full blown conversations with your dog or cat?
- Would you love to spend time with animals and get paid for it?
- Does spending the day offering TLC to cats and dogs sound like your idea of fun?
Then being a Professional Pet Sitter may be just the unique opportunity, to work outside an office, that you’ve been searching for! If you have a high set of personal standards that you bring to every situation, are dedicated and trustworthy and love providing great care to animals – we’d love to meet you!
A Wagging Tails Purrfect Fit
- Natural, friendly and professional style of communication
- Comfort and confidence in interacting with people of all types
- Trustworthy and experienced with animals
- Superlative time management skills
- Able to provide up to four professional and four character references
- Seeking supplemental income or part time work, or willingness to build a full time schedule over time
- Always deliver a great experience
- The ability to think creatively
- Want to have fun!
What you will need to get started:
- A reliable, insured car
- The ability to work some holidays
- A smartphone
- A personal email address
- Live in or near the towns we service
At Wagging Tails, all of our dedicated pet care professionals are employees, not independent contractors. Summers, school vacations, and major holidays are our busiest seasons. We require a schedule of availability during those times of year. A background check will be performed on all candidates.